Careers at Flux
We get up and come to work with the simple goal of making each day better than the previous one. We do this by helping people who help other people.
We live and breathe flexibility through work-life balance. It is good for our clients, good for productivity and good for our own physical and mental wellbeing.
If your values are aligned with ours and there is a career path that suits your skill set listed below, we want to hear from you!
We’re looking for a front end web developer (or designer if you have the necessary skills) to assist our UI/UX website designers with the technical aspects of creating and maintaining high performing websites for new and existing clients.
The work would be on a flexible basis, either as an on-demand freelancer or casual employee. We don’t mind if you’re an experienced web developer, recently graduated or graduating student.
Be advised we will only consider web developers who’ve been in South Australia for more than 14 days.
If you feel your values are aligned with ours and the idea of flexible work suits your situation, send through your CV.
- Collaborate with UX/UI website designers to build websites for our clients from scratch
- Work with our design team to undertake technical amendments to existing client websites
- Work independently undertake content amendments to existing client websites
- Work independently on fixing website errors or improving the technical aspects of new or existing websites
- Work independently on improving the search engine performance of existing websites
- Set up and administer website hosting platforms
- Set up and administer website security
- Set up and administer email hosting
- HTML, CSS, PHP
- Domain name management
- cPanel Hosting environment
- Elementor page builder (for WordPress)
- WP Bakery page builder (for WordPress)
- Technical SEO requirements
- Website Accessibility
- GSuite for email
- Squarespace platform
Experienced Graphic Designer
We’re looking for an experienced and adaptable graphic designer to join our team on a flexible basis, either as an on-demand freelancer or casual employee.
We’re not going to put parameters around who you might be and why this sort of flexible work arrangement might suit you.
Nor are we going to bang on about who we are, what we do and for whom. That’s what our website is for!
Be advised we will only consider tertiary qualified and experienced designers who’ve been in South Australia for more than 14 days.
If you feel your values are aligned with ours and the idea of flexible work suits your situation, send through your CV/Resume and Folio (PDF or websites are fine).
- Design and develop creative ideas and visual concepts to meet design briefs outlined by the employer or the employer’s clients
- Design and develop print and digital media outcomes based on briefs, creative ideas or existing design outcomes
- Directly liaise with clients and suppliers from time to time (if required)
- Assist Flux with self-promotional design, print and digital media outcomes.
- Assist Flux with other design and workplace related duties as required.
- Tertiary qualification in design or visual communication
- Highly proficient in the ability to comprehend and interpret creative briefs, and develop high quality design outcomes from them
- Proficient computer operating skills on Apple Macintosh platform
- Proficient software operating skills, especially Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator & Photoshop)
- Ability to create both print and digital media outcomes
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to manage time effectively and work under pressure when required
- Ability to work both autonomously and as a team
- Proficient customer service skills, including liaising with our clients and suppliers with high level of patience, understanding and good etiquette
- Maintain the confidentiality and security of all aspects of the Flux business at all times.
- Web design
- Content marketing
- Social Media
- Microsoft Office
If you feel your values are aligned to ours and the idea of flexible work suits your situation, please email your CV/Resume and Folio (PDF or websites are fine) to our Creative Director Frank Stillitano.